Becoming a 2019 Vendor or Sponsor
Sell your products or services to hundreds of avid gardeners! 400 members are expected to attend the vendor area, and the vendor area is open to everyone attending the L.A. County Arboretum.
We have space for over 40 vendors.
Spaces on a walkway, lawn, or patio are available as a single 10’ x 10’ or a 5′ x 10′ (shared with one other vendor). Vendors are responsible for providing all of their setup, including canopies.
Vendors are encouraged, but not required, to donate a raffle or door prize such as a gift certificate to their product. Vendors have the option of vending for 1, 2, or 3 days. Vendors load/set up in the morning of Friday, Aug 16 and load out by the end of day on Sunday, Aug 18, 2019. On most days, vending ends at 4:30 pm.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR VENDORS: No selling of citrus or curry leaf plants is allowed, due to Asian Citrus Psyllid quarantine. All plants offered for sale must be pest-free.
2019 Festival of Fruit Vendor Space Pricing Information
|$90||For Profit||2-3 days|
|$50||For Profit||1 day|
|$30||For Profit||1 day shared booth|
|$0||Non-Profit; Informational Only||1-3 days|
- Amelia’s Art-ifacts (garden and fruit-themed jewelry, butterfly feeders) – SATURDAY ONLY
- Dennis Sharmahd (Plants and fruit trees)
- FancyPlants (Fruit trees)
- Jay’s Pelargoniums (will also have fruit trees and other edibles) – SATURDAY ONLY
- Murray Family Farms
- Papaya Tree Nursery (fruit trees, especially sub-tropical)
- Citrus Pest & Disease Prevention Program (information only)
- UC Master Gardener Program (information only)
- Farm Fresh to You (Information and service sign up available)
- UCLA Anderson School of Management (Informational/Master’s Project)
Sponsors & Donors
- Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Gardens
- The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens
- California Polytechnic University, Pomona (Cal Poly Pomona)
- Alasdair Burton (CRFG Foothill Chapter Member)
- Armstrong Garden Centers
- California Cherimoya Association
- Dave Wilson Nursery
- Elisabeth Lassanyi & Martin Kou (CRFG Foothill Chapter Members)
- Fang Liu (CRFG Foothill, Los Angeles and San Diego Chapter Member)
- Frieda’s Specialty Produce
- Kellogg Garden Products
- Known-You Seed Co.
- Martin Koning-Bastiaan (CRFG Foothill Chapter President)
- Melissa’s Produce
- Vanessa Stump, Photographer