Becoming a 2019 Vendor or Sponsor
Sell your products or services to hundreds of avid gardeners! 400 members are expected to attend the vendor area, and the vendor area is open to everyone attending the L.A. County Arboretum.
We have space for over 40 vendors.
Spaces on a walkway, lawn, or patio are available as a single 10’ x 10’ or a 5′ x 10′ (shared with one other vendor). Vendors are responsible for providing all of their setup, including canopies.
Vendors are encouraged, but not required, to donate a raffle or door prize such as a gift certificate to their product. Vendors have the option of vending for 1, 2, or 3 days. Vendors load/set up in the morning of Friday, Aug 16 and load out by the end of day on Sunday, Aug 18, 2019. On most days, vending ends at 4:30 pm.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR VENDORS: No selling of citrus or curry leaf plants is allowed, due to Asian Citrus Psyllid quarantine. All plants offered for sale must be pest-free.
2019 Festival of Fruit Vendor Space Pricing Information
|$90||For Profit||2-3 days|
|$50||For Profit||1 day|
|$30||For Profit||1 day shared booth|
|$0||Non-Profit; Informational Only||1-3 days|
- Jay’s Pelargoniums (will also have fruit trees and other edibles)
- Papaya Tree Nursery
- List will be updated as we confirm vendors
- Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Gardens
- The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens
- California Polytechnic University, Pomona (Cal Poly Pomona)
- Armstrong Garden Centers
- California Cherimoya Association
- Dave Wilson Nursery
- Frieda’s Specialty Produce
- Known-You Seed Co.
- Melissa’s Produce
- Vanessa Stump, Photographer
- List will be updated as we confirm sponsors