Registration is now closed.
Space for some of the talks and tours is limited; register as early as possible to ensure you can attend your first choice of talks and tours!
CRFG members’ registration price is $85. Use coupons code “MEMBER“, which recognizes your email address on file with CRFG. Please note: All CRFG members are required to have membership with the national CRFG organization to qualify for the reduced price; chapter membership alone is not sufficient.
Nonmembers early registration price is $115, which includes the cost of an annual CRFG membership (with the national organization).
Main Festival Registration
Festival registration includes:
- Admission to the LA County Arboretum in Arcadia and the vendor fair. Admission to the Huntington Gardens
- Saturday’s talks and workshops (8am – 4:40pm) along with home-baked goods for morning snacks. These are provided by our members, and include gluten-free options. Coffee and tea will also be available.
- A boxed lunch on Saturday with a sandwich and chips or salad (vegetarian and non-vegetarian options are available) with condiments. Options for lunch appear when you select your ticket for the event. NOTE: Boxed lunches are not available to participants who registered after 12:00 PM on Thursday, 08/15/2019.
- Friday and Sunday tours and talks
The Friday reception/social and Saturday dinner are optional, and an enjoyable way to connect with your fellow fruit lovers. We encourage you to join us and your fellow fruit growers for some tasty food. Register for these events along with your festival tickets to ensure your reservation. You must register for the Friday social and/or Saturday dinner events simultaneously with your main registration; they cannot be added to a later order.
Friday social: L.A. County Arboretum in Arcadia, at 5:30pm.
We’ll enjoy a variety of finger foods, small plates, and beverages, and a chance to meet CRFG members from all over. If you haven’t yet picked up your registration packet, they’ll be available at the social.
Saturday dinner: Arcadia Community Center, at 6:00pm.
Join us for a keynote talk/presentation and dinner after a day of great speakers. The dinner includes grilled Mediterranean chicken, beef kabobs (both gluten-free), or vegetable kabobs with tofu (vegetarian) served with vegetable rice, Greek salad, hummus and pita bread, tabouleh, rolls and butter, and beverages.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any allergies to specific foods, please indicate your allergies in the Order Notes section when you check out, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Each person must register separately and buy a ticket for the Festival to attend the optional events.
- You must register for the conference itself (admission and lunch) in order for your place to be held for speakers and for tours.
- If you prefer to sign up for speakers or tours at a later time rather than when you register, you can create a new order.
- Orders for tours and talks have no cost and do not go through Square. Simply “check out” from the page that shows your virtual shopping cart. After the order is placed, you will receive an e-mail showing your additional order.
- We regret that once placed, orders cannot be re-opened and modified online. To change an order already placed, use the “contact us” link so we can make your changes.
Payment: You can pay online with a credit card, or you can mail us a check after registering. Note that registration will not be finalized until the check arrives and is processed.
Please make checks payable to Foothill CRFG. Send the check and your contact information (name, address, phone number, e-mail address) to:
Foothill Chapter, California Rare Fruit Growers
P.O. Box 80125
San Marino, CA 91118
July 12, 2019 is the the last day to request a refund.