Festival of Fruit
Valley of Heart’s Delight
The Santa Clara Valley Chapter of the California Rare Fruit Growers (CRFG) will host this annual celebration July 27 – 29, 2018.
A full day of seminars, speakers and vendors will take place on
Saturday, July 28, 2018
Campbell Community Center
This is a unique opportunity to reach out to gardeners who are passionate about growing all types of fruit. 400 members are expected to attend and they want to hear about your next best plant, tool or method.
organic & heirloom, rare & exotic fruit
regular backyard, urban gardeners
As well as:
orchardists & large-scale farmers for specialty markets
Join us and get your message out to people who are really interested!
- Vendors: Patricia – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertisers & Sponsors: Carla – (650) 479-1667
CRFG is a 501c3 non-profit organization, federal EIN 23-7082170
Sell your products to hundreds of avid, enthusiastic gardeners looking for the next best plant, tool, and method (400 members are expected to attend and the vendor area is open to the public). Covered spaces on a walkway or shaded spaces on a patio are 10’ x 10’ and priced as follows:
- For-profit companies $75
- Registered non-profits $30
Vendors provide their own tables and chairs. Vendors are asked to donate a raffle or door prize such as a gift certificate to their business, sample of their product, bottle of wine, etc. Vendors load in the early morning on July 28, 2018 and load out at the end of the day.
Get your message out to 400 fruit aficionados who are always looking for new products and services. The festival syllabus given to participants will include advertising at the following rates:
- Full page (8 ½” x 11”) $400
- Half page $200
- Business card size $33
Advertisers provide camera-ready copy.
There are many ways to feature your company at the festival and create “shelf space” for your products and services. Sponsors will be thanked in the general meetings, listed in the festival syllabus, and posted on a banner in the main meeting hall.
Possible sponsorships include:
- Cash donations towards meals, receptions, name tags, or meeting room rental
- Printing of conference syllabus or name badges
- Bags/totes for holding conference registration/materials (can include company logos)
- Loaning of laptops, projectors, microphones, etc. for lectures
- Item donations for each registration pack (about 400 needed), such as product samples (eg fertilizer, seeds), water bottles, catalogs.
Vendor and sponsor contracts will be sent out starting sometime in January 2018.