Marv’s History Hike: Stenner Creek to the Cuesta water tunnel
Thursday, August 25 – 10:30 AM
- Meet at 9:45 am at Santa Rosa Park in San Luis Obispo: 1050 Oak St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405.
We will leave the park at 10:00 am and carpool to the trailhead.
Join Marv and learn about history, geology, vegetation and wildlife. Please wear sturdy shoes, hat, sunscreen, and bring plenty of water and a snack. Bikers have the right-of-way. Please step off the trail for them.
- Hike duration varies with group, but allow 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Distance: 3.9 miles round trip
- Elevation change: 700 Ft.
- No handicap facilities, No Smoking, No restroom, but a lot of bushes.
- No RSVP necessary, just register for the Festival of Fruit 2016.
PLEASE NOTE: Rain cancels hikes. Go to http://bit.ly/SLOhike for info on trail closures.